Just a quick update today. As many of you know mom has been hospitalized since Aug 1st for treatment and pain related to a bowel obstruction and after several days without much relief and after consultation with another oncologist yesterday and a surgeon today, we have made a family decision to move forward with surgery which may happen anytime in the next 72 hours. We hope and trust that this will help alleviate some of the pain related to mom’s bowel obstruction. While this surgery and recovery carries risks, we believe it is the best course of action given mom’s current health and pain situation. It may also provide a chance for further cancer treatment.
As mom has often organized prayer chains for other people’s intentions we all know how much she values them and truly believes in the power of prayer. Our family is also now turning to you and we kindly ask you to join us in prayer for mom’s well-being. You can view the prayer chain and sign up if you wish by clicking the button below.
We are currently waiting for a hospital transfer to RCH and we are waiting to hear about mom’s surgery time which is expected in the next 72 hours. With thanks for all your love and prayers.